Home Forums Discussions Hello, world!

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Arnold Burian 10 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Arnold Burian
    Keymaster
    @arnoldburian

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

This wonderfully simple quote by Lao Tzu has always resonated with me. We all find ourselves, at some point or at many points in our lives, staring down a long road or up at a huge mountain wondering how we can get from here to there. But once we take that first step, and then the second, and third, it’s amazing how fast and how far we can go when we combine momentum and perseverance.

Several years ago, I started a community for technical communicators that became surprisingly successful. (Surprising to me, at least.) I made many mistakes and learned quite a bit, but it always thrilled me to no end whenever I saw individuals from around the world connect with others in ways that may not have happened otherwise. Through it all, I had the urge to provide a similar platform for project managers and scrum masters. Both roles are near and dear to me, and I would love nothing more than to help members of our community connect with each other and with the wonderful resources available to us across the web.

My journey so far has been interesting and rewarding. Project Management World is my next journey, and this is the single step that starts it.

Will you join me on this journey?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.