Project Management Tutorial –
If you are thinking to transition into a project management role, if you are preparing for a PM interview or if you just started as a project manager this project management channel is for you. Discover how to efficiently lead projects by learning tools and techniques to manage scope, time and resources. The course will enhance your proficiency in project management. Course topics include:
– Understand PRINCE2®, PMI®, Agile, SDLC, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma to select the suitable methods, tools and software for your project
– Learn to start a project developing a project charters and a business case
– Gathering and prioritize requirements
– Plan schedule, costs and communication avoiding analysis paralysis
– Manage senior stakeholder and efficiently report progress
– Manage risks and issues to ensure project success
Understand the difference between project management and project leadership
– Managing team, schedule, costs and quality
– How to close a project and transition it to BAU Operations
This channel is an introduction to project management concepts and tools. If you are an experienced project manager or want to prepare for the PRINCE2® or PMP® certification exam we recommend to use additional resources to cover exam relevant knowledge areas more in-depth. However, completion of these videos may count for credit toward certification or continuing education. Please review professional association websites for further details on certification and recertification prerequisites.
MAVO Institute delivers project management training to help professionals prepare for certifications and achieve their career goals.
Our mission is to help shrinking the widening skills gap and complement offers from existing MOOC providers. Current courses include Payments Industry Primer, Project Management, Program Management, Product Management, Process Improvement & Quality Management, Data Center Management and Business Systems Data Analysis.
[ufwp search="project management" items="10" template="list"]