Four Questions to Manage Your Value Stream

Check out Four Questions to Manage Your Value Stream by Logan Daigle. Here is an excerpt:

While it may seem that DevOps is past its honeymoon phase, quite the opposite might be true. As noted in the 12th Annual State of Agile Report, 48 percent of respondents said that their organization is currently undergoing a DevOps initiative. That leaves 52 percent who are only planning or…

The full article is available here.