🔥 Enrol for FREE ASM Course & Get your Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/agile-scrum-master-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=ASM&utm_medium=DescriptionFirstFold&utm_source=youtube
Simplilearn’s Agile Scrum Master Certification Training is a course that resulted from a partnership with EXIN. The course is an evolutionary step-up from the existing scrum training available, and now offers the convenience of becoming a scrum master by taking up online training.
Get Exin Agile Scrum Master Certification Training Here – https://www.simplilearn.com/agile-and-scrum/agile-scrum-master-certification-training?utm_campaign=Agile-Scrum-Maaster-LVC-Demo-IKqMYcl6zeM&utm_medium=SC&utm_source=youtube
#agilemethodology #agilemethodologytutorialforbeginners #agileprojectmanagement #agilescrum #agilemodel #agilescrummethodology
The Agile Scrum Master course introduces you to Agile and Scrum values and concepts. It helps you build the requisite skills and expertise to pass the certification exam on the first attempt. The course’s goal is to make you an expert in Scrum ways, enhancing your capability to deliver shippable products by the end of each Sprint. With the practical application of Agile methodologies through hands on projects on JIRA, you will be able to maximize business value while mitigating potential risks.
What are the course objectives?
This course will enable you to be:
1. Proficient in Scrum terminologies and their applications
2. Ready to facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
3. Capable of producing the different Scrum artifacts including the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and definition of done
4. Equipped to implement distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
5. Prepared for a Scrum Master role with any Scrum implementing organization
6. Prepared to setup and handle projects on a JIRA cloud site
7. Prepared to pass the EXIN Agile Scrum Master exam on your first attempt
Who should take this course?
The Agile Scrum Master certification course is best suited for:
1. Team Leaders
2. Project Managers
3. Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
4. Managers of Scrum teams
5. Teams transitioning to Scrum
6. Professionals intending to pursue the Scrum Master certification
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
Get the android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0