I’ve tried many different software and tools, but there are 2 data analytics project management tools that are currently at the top of my list.
It’s taken awhile for me to settle on an online project management tool that I really like. In the past, I’ve experimented with trello, asana, and monday.com, but none of them ever quite fully offered what I wanted. There are many people that are happy with these tools, but they weren’t quite the right ones for me.
In the past year, I’ve started using ClickUp exclusively for data analytics project management and it’s been working really well.
Even with a great project management platform, I also find that I consistently come back to using a notebook for some project planning and organization.
Leuchtturm1917 A5 Squared Hardcover Notebook* –
Miliko Hardcover A5 Square Grid Wirebound* –
💬 LET’S TALK
• Analytics career coaching: https://thecareerforce.com/coaching
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Tableau training: https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
🧰 OTHER RESOURCES
Learn to Code*: https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
👋 CONNECT WITH ME
#dataanalyst #datascience #businessanalyst
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.
The original video is available here.